The most exciting event of the year is on March 30-April 1 2012 here at America's #1 Residential Resort Community, NJ.
The Featured Guest of Honor Chef Thomas Keller along with many other notables of the food and wine world will be presenting a fabulous program not to be missed. The event benefits James Beard Foundation and Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation.
Beginning Friday evening and continuing on until Sunday morning there are over 14 fabulous events for you to choose from.
The Friday night events are sold out but there is plenty to explore and enjoy on Saturday beginning at 11:00 AM with Thomas Keller's book signing, all day and into the wee hours of Sunday Morning with the "Meet The Chefs & Winemakers After Party" from 10pm to 1am. Wow sounds exciting.
On Saturday after the book signing you can Meet NJ's Best Burger Chef from the NJ 2012 Burgers and Zin contest from 12pm-1pm.
From 12pm-3pm enjoy a Marketplace Lunch - 21 & Over Only - featuring a wide selection of Artisanal breads, local produce, seafood and antipasto alongside NJ wineries.
Other Events Include
- 1pm Barrett & Barrett tasting of sought-after wines from husband and wife winemakers Heidi and Bo Barrett
- 2pm Secrets of the Crystal Springs Wine Cellar tasting of rare bottles and prized vintages with owner Gene Mulvihill
- 3pm The Classic Cocktail Reinvented seminar and tasting with St. Germain also at 3pm The Leading Ladies of Wine panel and tasting with Heidi Barrett, Deborah Brenner, Diane Snowden & Terry Wheatley, we are attending this event.
- 4pm Terroir in Chocolate & Wine tasting pairing with Pastry Chef Marc Aumont of The Modern, NYC, not to be missed.
- 4pm The House of Walker premium whiskey tasting with Master of Whiskey Peter O’Connor – including two rare ones – Johnny Walker Blue Label and the King George V
- From 7pm-10pm is the Grand Tasting – where more than 25 top chefs from NJ and NYC join leading wineries and distilleries from around the world in this showcase event. Dress code: cocktail attire for women, jackets preferred for men, no jeans.
On Sunday at 12:30pm-2pm there will be a Champagne Brunch in the Emerald Ballroom, 21 & Over Only. Traditional French brunch featuring a selection of bubbly including top Champagne houses, Moët & Chandon and Dom Perignon.